There are many things about the human body that we do not know of. Science has found a way to unravel mysteries and provide reasonable explanations to explainable things. This article is aimed at identifying some amazing things about the human body that science has proven to be true.
- No two humans have the same tongue print. Amongst all the parts of the body that may be used for identification, the tongue is the most unique.
- Although, the human hair hurts when it is pulled, it seems to be stronger than it looks. The human hair is so firmly rooted in the human body, such that it can hold the weight of a whole apple on the outside, without any form of support.
- In the body, the mouth has the most amount of bacteria. It is estimated that the average human being has the same number of bacteria in his or her mouth as the total population of the world. However, most of these bacteria are not harmful to the body. Some of them are actually essential to the body.
- The brain impulse is the fastest movement in the body. It travels as fast as 400km per hour. This is why we can feel and react to whatever happens on any part of our body.
- As opposed to the general believe that there are only four blood groups, there are actually 29 blood groups. Some of them are so rare that they can only be found in Japan, Asia.
- It may be shocking to believe that no car or vehicle can travel as far as the blood does in a single day. While still in our bodies, the blood runs for 19312 kilometers per day. It may be fascinating that it doesn’t have any rest time at all.
- The human nervous system contains so many nerves, such that when it is stretched out, it can cover as far as 75 kilometers.
- The human eye is still the most unique lens on earth despite virtual reality and 4D videos. It can distinguish between up to ten million different colors, but the brain cannot store and remember them all.
- The part of the body that never stops’ growing is the ear. It grows for approximately half a millimeter every year, regardless of what I’d happening in the rest of the body.
- An average human being breathes up to two thousand times every day. This means that if the breathing in and out of a person is counted, it could be up to twenty thousand times or more in a single day.
- Science also prove that almost every human being has a parasite living on their eye lashes. These parasites are mites and they are called demodex.
- There are many races in the human body that never stop. The human heart continues to beat and pump blood into the body all year long and if every beat is counted, it can be up to 35 million in a single year.
There are more facts about the human body, that science is still finding proof for. However, it is still maintained that the human body is the most amazing creation on earth.